Cold-rolled sheet ：high-quality hot-rolled as raw materials is made in such a process descaling through picking. Multi-step is deformed by rolling in the cold tandem mill, electro-cleaning and annealing as well as skin-passing and fishing etc.
|Product name||Cold Rolled Steel Coil/Sheet|
|Standard||ASTM, AISI, JIS, GB, DIN|
|Place of Origin||Tianjin China (Mainland)|
|Certification||ISO 9001, Mill Test Certificate|
|Technical treatment||Cold Rolled|
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|BA||Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|HL||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe|
- Durability, long life;
- Heat resistance, not easily discolored at high temperature;
- Good thermal reflection performance;
- Surface : gorgeous silver, High finish ;
- Easy to coating and plating;
- High flatness;
- Goodweldability ;
- Many varieties and a wide range of uses ;
- High stamping performance and non-aging, low yield point .
- Cold rolling after annealing;
- Galvanizing equipment with annealing equipment for galvanizing;
- A panel that doesn’t need to be machined;
- Ordinary cold rolling;
- GI & GL & PPGI ;
- Tin plating (tinplate)：insoluble anode tin electroplating processby Frolstein ;
- Electrical steel （silicon steel sheet）.
Common type: CDCM – SPCC （SPCD、SPCE、ST12、ST13、ST14、BLC、BLD、BUSD、BUFD、BSUFD, etc）
- Trades as the architecture, automobile, electrical home appliances, traffic, etc
- Automotive manufacturing, electrical products, rolling stock, aviation, precision instruments, canned food
- Printed iron drums, building materials, bicycles and other industries
- Being raw material for hot-dip galvanizing line.
- The production of organic coated steel plate the best choice.
- High dimension precision → electromagnetic properties, deep drawing properties, etc.